Tuesday 22 June 2010

Teary-eyed I am


It rained this morning. Both outside and inside the Kelisa-Cooper today.

Fatin and Farah appeared happy this morning despite the gloomy weather. Waking them up was a piece of cake. They were still sleepy when Susi ushered them into the car. I had their bottles ready, just in case. Farah finished hers shortly after we passed Kak Sal's house. which is just a stone throw away from ours. Punyerla cepat dia minum. Anyways.

On the way to Hani B, Farah and I kept uttering good norning teacher, how are you teacher, etc, keeping our moods light and happy. HOWEVER, as soon as she sees the teacher approaching our car, she started to freak out, which in turned made Fatin cried too. I decided to help out by carrying Farah to the kindy while Fatin was ferried by a teacher. But as soon I put Farah down, Fatin took a look and saw me. Both Fatin and Farah started to cry and clinged dear life to me. As a result, I almost took the day off out of pity for my babies. Sedihnyer when you see your kids are taken away from you. Their don't-leave-me-mama look was heart shattering... I truly hope that it will get easier as the days pass by.

Farah and Fatin sayang, Mama loves you more than words can say. It is limitless and boundless. InsyaAllah, nothing would ever change that. However, sayang mama, mama needs to work. Please understand mama's predicament. I would only be leaving you several hours in a day. We'll see each other before the clock strikes 5, k? I promise.

Anyway, I had a lovely dinner at 5.30 p.m. today comprising of hot-from-the-stove nasi with sambal ikan bilis which I ccoked from scratch and siput sedut, courtesy of Restoran Samudra Pantai. The result, nasi 2 pinggan penuh. Burp!!