Monday 14 June 2010

Yesterday and today...

Did not do much, did not even cook lunch nor dinner.

Courtesy of Adam and Abah, we drove to the Hornbill Restaurant at the KL Bird Park for lunch that was rather expensive, yet the ambience was magnificent. Then, we headed off to Tugu Negara, much to my children's amazement. But the weather was extremely hot that both Fatin and Farah turned red under the sun. We rushed back to the car for the aircond and Adam took us around TTDI and KL area. We were lucky that traffic was rather easy flowing but as the clock struck 4.00, the younger kids had enuff of the view in the car that they started throwing tantrums so we headed back to Abah's residence.

We bought banana fritters from an old family friend, Uncle Din, and that was dinner for the day. Hehe... I guess Farhan was rather hungry so he drew a timetable, organising our eating pattern for the next day. Haha...

So, for today's breakfast, I made fried meehoon. Lunch was KFC, coutersy of Abang Hezal via Kak Salbiah. There are still some chicken on the table, so I guess, I've covered dinner also. Hmm... talk about being a lazy mama.

Why am I not cooking up a storm? My heart doesn't feel right at the moment. Hanging out at shopping complex still did not do any betterment to my heart. Reason? Dunno. Maybe I'm missing a certain someone in my life. Or that me and a particular person are always at the wrong end. Buat ini salah, buat itu salah. I feel like giving up. But I know that is not the solution. Malas fikir, but the matter would always flashes in my mind.

One question that is always at the back of my mind is... what happens if I decide to call it quits?