Monday 21 June 2010

Crazy Days Ahead...

Like the title? Hehe...

Today is the first day of the many crazy days waithing ahead. The reason? My maid, Susi, is going back for good come this Sunday, 27th June. I believe I may have mentioned it in my previous entry. Hence, to prepare for that, I had send Farah and Fatin to a nursery near my school. I decided to send them earlier before Susi's departure for several reasons.

First, I need to know that my babies would be able to adapt to the changes. They are able to mingle with other kids and the transition to being the sole attention of a caretaker to teachers who would provide care and entertainment to not only them, but few others as well. And if things do not work out well, I would still have time to seek other alternatives.

Second, I need to know and organise myself, better. I woke up earlier than usual today (mind you, not easy after a two-week holiday yeh?) to get the kids prepared and leave the house by 6.30. Why very early? I need to stop by at the usual stop at  En.Hubby for Farhan's breakfast. Cook breakfast at home? Nanti lagik lambat. Mana nak clean up lagik kan. Anyways. Since I haven't registered the kids yet, I had to bathe them as I had to stop at school first to punch in and obtain permission from the Principal to leave school for a moment. So, today was very hectic and chaotic for me.

However, I am still very lucky as I could leave the house as it is. Susi kan ader lagik. Hehe... Come next week, I would have to wake up earlier than usual, most probably as early as Mr.Hubby to get the house organised, bla bla bla... So, as the title says... CRAZY DAYS AHEAD!

Psssttt... In light with today's event, I totally have my hats off to single mothers out there who have to single handed care for their children in the short and busy mornings and entertain their every whims after returning home. MUMS rock the world!