Wednesday 9 June 2010

Todays Menu - Day 3 In Gombak


I am maidless today. Both Susi and Heni (my brother's helper) were given a day off to enjoy themselves. Susi would be going back for good come this 27th June. I might as well start the practise of being a Super-Mom today. [Macamlaer dia sorang jer dalam dunia ni yang ader anak ramai dan bekerja. cheh! Wakaka...]Anyways...

You can't blame me for being overdramatic in this maidless scenario, ok? I had helped since Khadija enter this world. So, to handle the forte after bearing 4 kids, on my own, won't be an easy task! But, insyaAllah, I'll survive.

So, back to the topic, since I was maidless, and with handling the 4 kids which include a sick Farhan, I only managed to cook ... Mee goreng and bubur lambuk. En. Abah took pity on me (or himself), he bought Nasi Beriani Ayam and Kambing for us. Hehe... So much for being a superwoman. Kahkahkah...