Tuesday 8 June 2010

Home Sweet Home

After a long, long while, I am finally home at abah's place in Gombak. Nothing beats coming back to the place where you have been brought up, spent most of your time growing up. This house has so much memories for me.

According to Abah, this house is only a year younger than I am. Which makes it... ehem, adalah beberapa tahun-mahun. Hehe... Anyways, what make it extra special this time is that this might be the last time I'll be back to this house. Perhaps the next time I'm back, the house will be torn down and another new abode will rise. My dad has given the house to my big bro and he has decided to major renovate it to accomodate the whole of Ahmad clan. He plans to build to a double storey house with his family occupying the top floor. There would be only two rooms on the ground floor, abah's & mine (share ler...) and adam's. I dunno the whole details, but the rough's plan is that.

I'm happy that my brother is willing to shoulder the responsibility of upgrading the house. The house is old and in dire need of repair here and there. Itupun, alhamdulillah, my brother had done renovations to the toilet and bathroom after my late mom had renovated the front area. That is the case with houses, kan? Just like cars, they need constant care and repair. Hence, keep your cash aplenty, folks....