Monday 5 July 2010

Maidless in PD

It has been days since my last update. Nope, it's not because that Susi has finally left us for good. Its not because I wake up early nowadays to settle what need to be cleared before leaving for work.. Nope to all of those sorts...

My laptop was the reason why I had long been silenced from the net. I had long to write, especially when unpleasant things occurred in my life.

Instance number 1 was when I blew up to a colleague. Heck, it doesn't feel good to scold someone even though she had given me a headache. Regardless of what people may think, yelling and letting my steam off is not a hobby of mine. And yes, I am not angry because of her promotion or anything. I am just pissed that with few students at hand, she had failed to give me the marks as she was supposed to do. And instead of apologising for her error, she had 'selamba'ly claimed that she was not the only one failing to do so. Haiya... Pleaselah. There are many things that you are not aware of. Don't give faulty reasons. People don't envy you, You are such a lady with so many accomplishments and a lot going on for you. And yes, God is the one who gives wealth, but you must also show you are worthy of such virtue. Friend, if you are reading this piece of writing, I shall not retract any of these words for I want you to understand, you need to change! If the whole world is angry at you, there must be a reason for it. Don't keep saying that we envy you for your promotion. Come on kawanku, think positive. Sigh... Anyways, this also act as a reminder to Hazleen Ahmad that she needs to be on her toes and always keep her work completed so that she would not be a hindrance to anyone. Don't want to be taunted by the saying, pot calling kettle black.

Life Instance No. 2. My lappie had a connection error. Hence, I wasn't able to logged in and accomplished many things that I need to do which has nothing to do with facebook, mail, blogging, etcetera. Agghhh...

Life Instance No. 3. I had trouble setting up ISIS for the form 6. I have been up to my neck since the holidays which made me miss my thrilling shopping spree at Mid Valley. I put on a thick face and spent several hours at a nearby school, seeking their expertise. Alhamdulillah and heart-felt thanx to Kak Norhaslinda and Asmaa, everything went smooth. Pening kepala woi... Even Pn. Tan couldn't lend a hand tau. But alas! My PKF6 told me even they had gotten the grading wrong. Hmmm....

Anymore life instances? Hehehe... Enough for the moment. Life without Susi has been smooth sailing. Alhamdulillah. The house may a little bit less clean. but heck, I'm occay with it. I've pat my back and hope that this streak will be flourished further. May I be bestowed with the gift of consistency and kerajinan and able to make the abode sparkling clean in the future. Aaa... internal only laa. Outside, it lies in the hand of mummy-in-law dearest. Kehkehkeh... belum cukup iman. Cis!