Saturday 19 June 2010

Life Gentle Reminders

I am now back in Port Dickson, in the loving arms of En. Hubby. When I saw my kids sleeping at their usual spot in my bedroom, it felt just rite. It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling looking at them so at peace. The warmth gets better when I heard 'gentle' snores oozing from the man whom I said I do to. It feels good to know that things are back at their usual pace and form. A gentle reminder nomero uno that I'm blessed and blissed to be surrounded by my love ones.

The other reminder was when I accompanied my mil to a distant relative funeral. Many people attended her procession and that made me realized that what matter most is that we have to give our best and best side to everyone we meet, befriend and associate with. May with what we give will be remembered fondly by others, and be rewarded by Allah.

Another reminder is when I watched Santau on Astro while breatfeeding Fatin after the funeral rites. A reminder that Allah is Almighty, and as His servant, I MUST obey His orders. After all, that is the only thing I will take with me when we meet. Hopefully, I would remember what has been reminded. AMIN. And ehem! I gotta be on a diet babe! when I saw the husband (in the movie) had difficulty and carrying the wife as she was sick made me shudder thinking how Mr.Hubby would heave heavily if he were to carry me about. In this plus size of mine! Mak oiii... mau tercaabut nyawa dier. Kehkehkeh

Pss: I know my language is tunggang langgang, but as long it can be understood, Oklah tuh.