Wednesday 14 April 2010

The Wind Beneath My Wings

My day began without my usual passenger by my side. The journey to Mr. Fred's eateries seemed very long... and very lonely. Farhan had to skip school today. He had to skip KAFA yesterday too. He is down with fever. I am slightly worried now that H1N1 is on the rise again. But, I will stay calm and collected, for I know that both Mr. Fred and I are just a phone call away.

When I reached Mr.Fred's, I was a bit down when my favourite breakfast (my Fred makes the most delicious mee rebus) wasn't ready. So, with my muncung lips, I had it packed and head off to work. Did not even salam Mr.Fred.

The work began with me invigilating 4 Techno. Had to climb up several flight of stairs to the Bilik Peperiksaan to get the papers. Heeshh... what a 'great' start to the day. When I was at the room, Mr.Fred started with his sms, bugging me to be online. He claimed what I did was a hit. I was greatly intrigued, yet he refused to divulge more information. Grrr... He knew I am a girl who rarely could contained her curiousity to herself. I rushed to the car and took out the laptop. After distributing the question papers, I logged in to the Facebook. Nothing interesting and amazing, I smsed to Mr. Fred. He gave a clue that it was linked to my blog. Again, I surfed.

What I saw nearly brought tears to my eyes. He has logged into my blog and wrote something beautiful and amazing. So, thank you sayang for making my day a great day today. Thank you for your love and patience... and understanding your wife bad habits and kedegilan tahap tepu... thank you for always being by my side. Luv, I truly dedicate the song Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Midler to you for you are truly my Wind Beneath My Wings...