Tuesday 6 April 2010

I'm Baaaaaackkkkkkkkkkk...

It has been some time since I last wrote. Been swamped with school work. One week after another. First, school PTA General Meeting. As the secretary, I was loaded with a zillion work to be done to ensure the program runs smoothly. Alhamdulillah, I think it went rather well. (a little pat at the back, please. hehe). Then, last week we had another Canteen Day, organised by the PTA. Name je organised by the PTA, but as usual the work is carried out by the teachers and students. Now you know why the teachers are stressed and depressed.

Personally, I love being a teacher. I love teaching and I love the fact that my work is not confined to the desk. There are always different challenges waiting for you. I agree that the work is never ending, with lessons to be planned, teaching materials to be prepared, work to be assessed... It can get to your nerves, I agree. But I remember words of encouragement form a colleague and another parent from the PTA committee. InsyaAllah, ada ganjarannya. Hanya Allah yang menentukan adakah balasannya di dunia atau di akhirat nanti. However, I feel stressed up when the school administrators kept putting the load at particular teachers, not delegating it to ALL teachers. Hence, this is where the pressure comes in.

Anyways...

Will try to upload the pictures when I can