Tuesday 13 April 2010

Nothing specific in mind

Felt like updating my blog, with very little ideas on what to write about. Am currently invigilating students' monthly exam and was able to peruse over the blogs by friends alike. While tinkering and toying over the net, I realised that I write very little nowadays. My command of the language is slippering down the hill. Know that I have to spend more time reading and writing. I don't want to be in trouble when I pursue my studies.

I have to be focused on my needs and my future. A very good friend of mine has 5 small children, the eldest in only in Year 2 and she has completed her PhD. Ari dearest, I'm very proud of you. Pray that my path towards a higher level of studies will be made easy. Another example that set my ambition on fire is my sister-in-law. She has completed her Masters and may switch job to another uni. Now that she has her masters, anything is possible.

I wonder if I could juggle family, work and studies well. I am a procastinator, a habit difficult to shake off since my uni days. Now with 4 kids in tow, the more reason to procastinate. Sigh...

Mr. Fred had asked me a few months back if I would like to be a lecturer, if I ever regretted resigning from the post of a lecturer... Sincerely, I missed having adults as students, where class management is a breeze, but I must say that I am happy with what I have. Allah has been very kind to me, but then He always is. And I hope this happy and blissful state that I am in will be continued and further flourished till the day I shut my eyes.

Life would be better if Mak is still around. Now that I am a mother myself, there are questions and stories I could share with her. Perhaps we could be closer now. Bond better. But then again, she might frown at the idea me living with my mother-in-law, although the fact is, it is the other way around. Hehehe... confused? Allow me to clarify. My husband was given a plot of land by his mother back in 90's. Then, being the only son, he was responsible to build a house big enough to accomodate his family. I wasn't in the picture back then. The girls in his family did not want the daunting task of having their names in the bank i-o-u list so he had to shoulder it on his own. He pays for the loan and all the utilities... so, it is his house by fact and opinion. There...

Ok, enuff nick nack for now. Gotta kutip the papers from the students. Till then... huhu