Tuesday 27 April 2010

Selesa Hotel, here I come

I have to attend another meeting today. It starts at 2.00, at a hotel nearby. Near my school, a bit far from my humble abode. The meeting is till tomorrow, which means technically I have to spend the nite there. But, with a still breasfeeding infant, most probably I will drive back, regardless at what odd-hours the meeting wud adjourned. Then, head back to the hotel the next morning, continuing where we had left off.

Mr. Hubby had consented on me staying there... tapi...

These are part of the emotional turmoils a working mother has to go through. Career expectations, family responsibilities... and yet, we make the best of everything, kan?

Anyways... musti ku penat giler on wednesday, but nothing beats on skipping cocurricular activities. Yippee!!!