Wednesday 13 July 2011

Woohoo... PVR Decoder babeh

Can't imagine me to have such a vogue body


Kecoh, I know. But then, I have always been a kehpohchi. So what? Ahaks. Anyways, we received a call from Astro last Friday, offering a PVR decoder at no charges and the RM20 extra-on-the-bill monthly fees would also be waived if we agreed to install the decoder. We were only oblige to pat installation fees of RM150, a 50% rebate from the usual charges. After giving it some thought, we decided to go for it. I guess En. Boyfriend is feeling guilty for taking off with the dvd player in the room. Haha..

So, after waiting for 5 days, the Astro boys came and had it installed. Yahoo... Now I'll be able to catch up with my tv programmes that had to make way for the children's cartoon show. We decided to record the CSI show schedules at 8.00 pm tonite and busily marking and what shows a.k.a. movies that will take up the 200 hour time allocated to each decoder. And when the time is filled, we were only required to delete the shows we have watched to make room for more. Wokey, easy as a bee. Will definitely write a review on it after giving it some try. Till then...