Tuesday 19 July 2011

Of contact lenses and glasses



Yup. I'm wearing lenses now, thanx to my optometrist who urged me to "try" using lenses to put a stop at my astigmatism which keep rising like a cake with an overdose of baking powder.

If you asked me which do I prefer, with hands tied down, my answer would always be, GLASSES! Easy to wear, little to no maintenance, and I have been putting these on since i was in primary school. Lenses, on the other hand, requires you to be disciplined. And neat. As a pin. There are so many things that you need to consider, do before you put it into your eyes. And putting it on ain't an easy task too. I took more than 5 minutes on my first day, and thank god the time is getting shorter by the day. Kalo tak, ada yang kena campak dalam tong sampah dengan selambanya nih. Hehe... And I forgot, its costlier too. With all the solutions and what nots... Huhu

Apa-apa pun, we shall wait for the results after putting these on for at least a year. If things are improving, then this love-hate relationship may last longer. If not, I've been eyeing this Channel glasses...