Wednesday 18 November 2009

Telok Kemang Beach

Farhan and Khadijah in their ehem.. underwears and tees, enjoying themselves to the max!
Ignore the senget tudung, concentrate on the smile, people.


                                         Mr. F and Fatin...


                                          Told ya... dah makin cantik Pantai Telok Kemang nih
                               


Tuesday, 17th November 2009. I was on mc yesterday as Farah was down with high fever due to HFM, Hand Foot & Mouth disease. We had to put her far away from Fatin as the disease is highly contagious and dangerous to infants and babies. She was crying and whining the whole day, refusing milk and food. How could she eat with all those blisters in her mouth and tongue? It was a sight that I could not endure, seeing your daughter with red lips that are too sore to be shut and sliva drooling all over her shirt/dress... Sian giler. But I had to be the evil mommy yesterday when I had to pin her down and put medicine down her throat. Dia punyer struggle... pergh... tak minum dan makan pun kuat... Black and blue my boobs dibuatnyer. And after that she was able to swallow several gulps of her favourite drink, the chrysanthemum tea. Pagi tadi and also this afternoon, she drank several ounces of milk. Yippee... Yang tak bestnyer, she only wants milk when I am around. Am very glad the school holiday is just around the corner. Sabar yea sayang mama...

Anyway, in the afternoon, Mr. F took me, Farhan, Khadijah and Fatin to Seremban. Bukan dia bawak pun sebenarnya... Kita orang yang sebok2 je nak ikut (hehehe). Farah had to be left behind due to her illness. After finishing his dues in Seremban, we had nowhere to go while waiting to pick my dad-in-law to retrun from Jelebu so we headed to Pantai Telok Kemang.

It was ages since my last visit here. The last time I was there, I was still single and went there to watch Rabbani did a performance, with my Uniti colleagues. Giler punyer lama. Anyway, I digress... The beach has been given an uplift and cantik sekarang. We marvelled at the changes and laughed at our inability to visit tempat2 yang dekat dengan kiter. Sebok je nak gi vacation tempat orang, tempat sendiri tak terexplore. We let the kids played at the beach, enjoying the water and the breeze. Even Fatin was awed by the view and the wind. She kept smiling and laughed when the water hit her toes. It was awesome and we had a great time relaxing and spending time together. But, we missed Farah though. Fared and I felt incomplete without having her there. And yang lagi tak syoknye... the toilets. Upon paying 50 cents per entry, I would have expected a better kept ladies. Ughhh... I dont think I need to describe the conditions of the public toilet, but it was not worth a 50 cent per entry. 20 cents pun tidak. These people are not doing their part in keeping and maintaning the cleanliness of this public property. Geram betul... This certainly put the plan to bring the children back here on hold. Or... Mr. F would have to be the bigger man that he is and bring the kids to the loo when nature calls. I would take a rain check on that please.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures...