Saturday 7 November 2009

Ter Rajin Pulak







Salam. Wanted to post pictures of my family members. But, Farah's picture was the only one that managed to get thru. Sigh! Guess learning through trials and error would reap rewards later. Therefore, I will continue trying, eh?
My hubby is engrossed with the soccer match, Malaysia Cup Final between N9 and Kelantan. At this moment, the local heart throb soccer dud Zaquan Adha has been carried out 3 times out the field. But I guess he just can't stay outside. N9 is leading 2-0. I do hope that N9 will win with high hopes that Monday would be a public holiday if they win the cup. Hahaha...

Read a colleague's blog. Had a further insight of her thoughts ... on us and others. My 2 cents comments... Being quiet and holding your fort solitary has its advantages. People tend to be intrigued with you. But... that ain't me. I believe I do know when to keep a lid to my bubbly mouth, but I too believe that when you're alone, you might interpret things wrongly, with no one to guide you. Left with your own train of thoughts, you might be carried away and often think negatively about others. Confused? Never mind. Bukannya penting pun. Orangnya dan pikirannya... Hehehe. Apa yang penting? She and I can work well together when it comes to work. Kan?

To be fair, I've put up another picture. It's Farhan, my first offspring. This picture was taken last Ramadhan, at the Legend Hotel. We had a small yet still fun buka puasa with a few close friends from my PPP/UiTM days. The first picture is of him and his youngest sister Fatin. The one below is of him and Mai's children. Dunno who snapped the photos. Could either be Haniey's Ariff. The camera had fallen into the kids' hand, and omigosh! Bermacam2 gambar ler yang dia orang amik. Kids...