Sunday 15 November 2009

Another daughter... another picture





                                         Khadijah at the Ikea... Ni time H1N1 epidemic was on the rise.
Salam. Going thru my blog, I realised that I had missed putting up another child of mine's photo. Macam ramai sangat anak sampai boleh terlupa post all their pictures up. Hehehe... Sorry sayang mama. So, this is my second child, Siti Khadijah. She has a different name bestowed on her as it was given by her grandfather, my father-in-law. Hence, no F in this daugher's name. She has just turn 4 on October 5th. I remember giving birth to her during the 1st day of Ramadhan. I was already in the delivery room at about 11++ pm and was about ready to push her to the world when my hubby dearest whispered 'tahan sikit sayang. 15 minit lagi ramadhan. Tunggu Ramadhan ler'. Bolehkan di waktu2 kecemasan itu he said that. But being the dutiful and obedient wife that I am, I held on and delivered her at 12.05 a.m.

Khadijah is very attached to me, a bond that will never ceased, I hope. I treasure the time spent together and I love the way she speaks, in her pelat manner and gruffy voice. She would eagerly wait her turn to put her to bed and held on to my hand, raba2ing till she is asleep. Manja weii...