Tuesday 9 February 2010

Today's News

As I was driving to work today, I switched on to my favourite radio channel and listened to the news. And the headline was... one of the local artist is 5 week preggy and the husband had given her a week holiday in Australia. Duh!!! That made the headlines? Like there aint any thing going on in Malaysia that could be made known to the public... Geesshhh...

Apaaa daaaa.... i belive the radio station reaches to millions of listeners as they make their way to the offices. Hence I believe they should change their focus into gearing Malaysians to be better citizens, filling their time with useful tips and tricks to make them excel at their workplace/school/wherever they would be in the morning. I love what the Hot Fm has done, having a motivator giving tips and ideas... helping you to be motivated and spirited early in the morning, before you begin your work, etc.

I know, I know... listeners prefer listening to light and easy tunes, either it be music or news, on their way to work amidst the traffic and all... but... I know they need to listen to news that would enlighten their knowledge and awareness too...

Hmm... this is just my 2 cents comment. You could feel what you feel, I can express what I feel... Till then... Adios