Tuesday 2 February 2010

Macam-macam...

Salam and greetings...

I'm a teacher, and I love the job. I love being close to my students, sharing and tinkering gadgets with them,  exchanging opinions and macam-macam lagi. I love the idea of having your own resos, being able to complete your work and others (like updating blogs... hehe) at the privacy of your own room. I love it when I am able to rise to the challenge, able to complete all task given and not bringing back work home.

But... I wish I could...
a. have a better control on my temper
b. be a better mom to my children
c. further my studies
d. send my memory for an upgrading
e.

All the signs of a normal human being. Never satisfied with whatever they have... Hmmm. Bukan tak bersyukur, tetapi, kena senantiasa mencari ruang untuk memajukan diri. AMIN!