Thursday 22 November 2012

Life at 38 weeks

Alhamdulillah...

I am finally in my 38 weeks today. How do I feel? Relief... that I am finally approaching the end of the tunnel. Sad... for I believe that i may not be blessed with this adventure in the future. This may be it, my last pregnancy ever... 

As I am writing this (after long abandoning this blog), I am feeling slight contraction now and then. The contractions are rather light yet often, hence I aint sure whether it is time yet to make a move to the hospital yet.  Huhu... Though this is my fifth delivery, I still feel nervous, agitated, scared and unsure of the signs...

Deep in my heart, I had hoped for a longer pregnancy term as I wish to enjoy my final journey towards bearing another child into this world. And I wish to enjoy longer school holidays and maternity leave... Hehehe... But I know Allah will determine the best for me and my baby... So, if the time is soon, it could be the best birthday present for my son, Muhamad Amirul Farhan, who would turn 9 tomorrow.

 I know in reality, I now look like this...











 
But in my perasanas, I look like this. Hehe... 

Anyways, pray that everything will flow smoothly and well. In shaa Allah