Wednesday 29 September 2010

Lazy Bum-Bum

Oooohhh... it has been a long, long time since I last opened and written on my blog. I had so much to write, so many ideas had formed in my mind, yet I failed to pen them down when I had the time. Entahler...  I was just simply malas. Malas to update my blog, malas to even open and go through facebook, malas segala-galanya.

The last time I wrote an entry, I was maidless yet vigourous. Now, I have a maid, and I turn to a lazy bum. SUCKS! I regret being a lazy bum, yet I can't turn away from being one. Haha... teruksnyers I...

Anyways...

I have turn into taking makjun as a supplement now. I have stopped consuming spirulina as it is so effective ... in increasing my appetite... Cheh. I wanna lose weight, not gain more. Hehe... However, that was not the main reason why. The reason was, I had problems with my menses. Instead of the usual 21 -28 day cycle (as I am on the PILL), it will come every 15th day after one cycle is over. As a result, I could only fast for two weeks during last Ramadhan, which in turn, made me a bit piss as I had wish it to be a better Ramadhan than before. Sigh. I know and believe Allah knows best, yet I know as His servant, I can't stop trying to be a better muslim every day. And I better find a remedy to my diagnosis. So, I turn to traditional practitioner who suggested eating makjun for a change. Looking at the price and it-so-called benefits AND the dose 1 biji sehari, I succumbed to it. Senang nih!

The first day was a real challenge as when I opened the bottle, I was surprised to find that instead of capsules or tables, it came in plastic balls. Huh? Takper, takper. Hero Kalah dulu. As often said by lower six students... a motivation to keep me going. As I peeled off the plastic cover, I was even more surprised to see that the 'makjun' is the size of a 20 cent coin. Mak oiii... besarnye. How am I gonna swallow it? Being the nut that I am, I swallowed it whole, resulting almost-vomitting scenario at 6.30 in the morning. Farhan's eyes turned big and round as he viewed his mummy struggling to swallow the pill. I finished a very large glass of warm water to slog it down the throat. Giler difficult. I swore that I would just throw away the makjun and that would be the last of it.

But... the next day, I knew I could never give up if I wish to be better and improve my ailments. And as I toyed with the #@%* makjun, I realised that I could just split it to smaller balls. Easier for me to swallow. I could kicked myself for not doing that earlier. Itupun tak terfikir, I chided myself as I swallowed the makjun. Chrettt...

So, today has been day 5 of makjun consuming, and I must say I feel that my body feels stronger (tho' not slimmer which is not part of its benefit, sigh!!) and sedap. Hehehe... If you know what I mean. So, I hope I am istiqamah and that my menses will not come in the next two weeks. I pray that my cycle would be back to normal, which in turn would be easier for me to practise 'family-planning'. Errr... cukuplah 4. 


Close-up look, courtesy of En. Goog
Ni pun En. Goog yang bagi, a sample of a makjun product